Ive been keeping an eye on Steam Generator Irons for a while. This seems to be a good deal and reviews very well.
170g constant steam output
240g shot of steam when required.
2L detachable water tank.
Introducing the Power Steam Elite from Morphy Richards. With a 5 bar pressurised boiler delivering 170g of crease busting steam plus a 240g steam boost it will remove creases in even the toughest of fabrics. You can iron multiple layers too, helping to reduce your ironing time. Its extra-large 2 litre removable water tank also means you'll spend less time refilling.
To keep the power steam elite working at its best it has an easy-clean limescale management system. For peace of mind this model also has an auto shut-off.
- 2400 watts.
- Steam output: 170g/min.
- Shot of steam: 240g/min.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron like a steamer and remove creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Heating up time 2 mins.
- Continuous fill.
- 5 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Ceramic soleplate.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Dry tank alert.
- Detachable water tank.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- A steam tip makes it easy to steam creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Steam ready indicator.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Capacity of water tank: 2L.
- Weight: 4.9kg.
- Cord storage.
- Weight of iron only: 1kg.
- Soft-grip handle.
- Safety locking system.
- 1.9m power cord.
- 1.6m steam supply cord.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5011832059185.