Posted 18th Dec 2019
Moss is a single-player action-adventure puzzle game that, since its debut, has captured fans’ imaginations everywhere with its intuitive gameplay, creative design, and high degree of artistic polish. Moss has earned more than 20 global awards and nominations and incredible review scores. In Moss, the young mouse Quill must embark on an epic journey - and she needs you there by her side. Together, you'll travel to forgotten realms, solve challenging puzzles and battle menacing enemies. Alone, no one can conquer what you're up against. But united you just may defeat even the darkest of villains.
- Physical Interaction - Players move objects, assist in battle and puzzle-solving, heal the hero, and alter the actual landscape of play through their own direct influence.
- World Immersion - Moss brings players into lively and stunning environments filled with intriguing creatures, ancient artifacts, and vast, panoramic views.
- The Moss Story - Quill is the brave new hero of Moss. She's a young mouse with dreams of greatness beyond the confines of her quiet settlement.
- Character Interaction - The alliance between Quill and the player is an extraordinary one. Their bond deepens and thrives through mutual communication and shared experiences. In gameplay, their abilities are complementary and both characters will be needed to achieve victory.
- Quality & Polish - Moss features intuitive gameplay, creative design, and a high degree of art, sound, and animation polish. The overall quality is a key reason players feel they've been transported into the world.