Unfortunately, this deal has expired 19 June 2023.
Posted 27 May 2023
Mount Gay Eclipse Barbados Golden Rum, 70cl - 40% - £15.99 @ Amazon
About this deal
- Distinctive floral and fruity notes of apricot and banana with hints of vanilla
- Subtle smokiness imparted by the toasted kentucky oak barrels in which the rum is aged
- Warm, medium body with a bright finish
- Eclipse is the reference for character, body and aroma by which our master blender allen smith uses to blend every variety of rum
- Crisp and aromatic. Vanilla, banana, spice, caramel and summer fruit notes. Perfect for long, refreshing cocktails such as Rum Punch.
- 40 Percent by Volume
Mount Gay Eclipse, named after the 1910 total solar eclipse, is a blend of rums distilled in traditional copper pot and column stills, then matured for 2 years solely in American whiskey casks.
For more than three centuries, Mount Gay Distillery has been the home of quintessential Barbados rum. Based in St. Lucy at the northernmost tip of the island, every bottle of Mount Gay is produced in much the same way as it was back in 1703. Using pure, coral-filtered water, the finest molasses and traditional copper pot and copper column stills, Mount Gay continues its legacy of the signature Barbados style, as expertise, history and craftsmanship come together in one of the most sought-after rums on the planet.
THE ORIGINAL RUM:
The world’s oldest running rum distillery, established in 1703.
More details at
Edited by a community support team member, 27 May 2023