Found 12th Jan
The stripe sleeping bag is under a tenner (with prime delivery) for what looks like a fairly decent sleeping bag. It’s probably not for camping outdoors in the snow but I’ve bought it for one of the kids for her school trip and it should do the job nicely. Might be of use to some of you lot.
- Season 2 - Spring & summer, suitable for cooler nights
- Extreme Temp - Of -0C, this is a survival only temperature. Not intended for regular use
- Weight - 1.2kg to easily carry when walking
- Lightweight - Easy to pack, wear and travel in spring or summer
- Two-way Zip System - Envelope shaped, unrestricted movement and comfortable camping equipment