- Vegan Recipe Oat, Coconut & Belgian Chocolate Cake Made with Gluten Free Oats & Chocolate Flavoured Drizzle
- Hear more from Mrs Crimble...
- My bakes are oat so soft and chocolatey, with a choc drizzle on top for a touch of extra pizzazz. Perfect for elevenses, fourses, any-time-ses really, pet.
- With 155 calories per bake, a source of fibre and most importantly, individually wrapped for oodles of freshness and flavour.
- Since 1979, Mrs Crimble has been whipping up gluten-free cakes, bakes and nibbles with oodles of know -how and a spoonful of love.
- Individually Wrapped
- Gloriously Gluten Free
- Gluten Friendly
- Source of Fibre
- Vegan Friendly
- Vegetarian Friendly
IngredientsGlucose Syrup, Gluten Free Oats (15%), Dessicated Coconut (15%), Sugar, Water, Humectants: Sorbitol, Glycerol, Chocolate (5%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Emmulsifier: Soya Lecithin), Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Dextrose, Vegetable Fat (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (1%), Modified Starch, Sorbitan Tristearate, Soya Lecithin