naturelwipes (98.7% Water), Plus Natural Fruit Extract, 0% Parabens/Menthol/Phenoxyethanol/Perfume, 60 Wipes, In Store, £1 @ Poundland
152°Expired

naturelwipes (98.7% Water), Plus Natural Fruit Extract, 0% Parabens/Menthol/Phenoxyethanol/Perfume, 60 Wipes, In Store, £1 @ Poundland

10
LocalFound 14th JanEdited by:"louiselouise"
Found in Argyle Street, Glasgow earlier, at the Baby section. Not sure who makes these, can't find much about them on the internet either!

Not quite the same as WaterWipes' 99.9% Water content (which I assume they're trying to emulate) but good to pick up in a pinch.2877010.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
Interesting did you purchase ? Do they smell chemically? Could save a lot of £ using these instead of waterwipes if they are good.
Original Poster
powa_s2 m ago

Interesting did you purchase ? Do they smell chemically? Could save a lot …Interesting did you purchase ? Do they smell chemically? Could save a lot of £ using these instead of waterwipes if they are good.



No, I didn't, I took a picture with my brother in mind (who is a new daddy ) - will have a better look at them next time I'm in, which will be soon, I'm sure
Original Poster
Just realised I spelt this wrong, blame my dodgy typing - fixed it to say naturelwipes, not nautrelwipes - woops!
Huggies Pure are 99% water and can be bought for less than £1
I use the huggies pure and they don’t smell of chemicals. My little one came out in a rash when I used pampers sensitive.
Would be good but would need to see the full list of ingredients. I buy water wipes but really don’t like paying full price for them! Love that they have literally 2 natural ingredients though, rather than chemical after chemical.
Huggies pure may be 99% water but the other 1% is still full of chemicals.

Water wipes are more expensive but definitely the “purest”.
Original Poster
Mujibear2 m ago

Huggies pure may be 99% water but the other 1% is still full of chemicals. …Huggies pure may be 99% water but the other 1% is still full of chemicals. Water wipes are more expensive but definitely the “purest”.



Yeah, that's kinda what I'm thinking..I wonder what the other 1.7% is made up of? I'll take a decent close-up picture of the ingredient list next time I pass (assuming they're still in my Poundland(s)).
Original Poster
Haven't been in this store a while with my phone/camera on me, had a peek yesterday and they were all gone (was going to take a picture of the ingredients list). Will add a photo, if/when I can
Original Poster
Argyle Street, Glasgow had the Naturelwipes in tonight...

*Edit: Oops, actually, it does have an ingredient list, I can see it now I've zoomed in!! (blame my bad eyesight!!):

Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Grandus Seed Extract, Citric Acid.
33150720-gQAVy.jpg
Edited by: "louiselouise" 28th Jan
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text