Found 3rd FebEdited by:"scottishpunter"
- Nanny State
- Low alcohol beer. Amplified. Beer was never meant to be monotonous or mass produced which is why we at BrewDog are on a crusade to create the holy grail of craft beers. On our quest, we've amped up ales and punked IPAs but where does it say low alcohol beer can't pack a heavyweight punch to the palate as well? Plug in, kick back and enjoy as we welcome to the stage the world's first low alcohol beer officially cranked up to II.
- At BrewDog we brew uncompromising, bold and irreverent beer. Beer with a soul and a purpose. It's the only thing we know. It's the only thing we want to know. We have a terminal craziness to make the beers we want to drink.
- Our approach is a modern day rebellion for flavour and choice. A mad last-ditch stand to create beer that actually tastes of something. Beer like it was. Beer like it will be. Ditch the mainstream and say hello to BrewDog.
- Not alcohol free for the purposes of UK food law.
- Craft beer for the people
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 330ml