How do you claim the pods
Posted 6 days ago
Nespresso Vertuo Pop Coffee Pod Machine by Krups, Aqua Mint, XN920440 - £49.99 @ Amazon
Free · Amazon Deals
About this deal
Original price £99
Added by @cyberbabenilorac
Added by @cyberbabenilorac
- SUPERIOR COFFEE TASTE - Vertuo Pop exclusively works with Nespresso Vertuo capsules, offering a range of over 30 capsules including iced and flavoured, producing velvety crema of barista quality
- COMPACT COFFEE MAKER - Smaller footprint with a water tank to match. Brews different coffee sizes: espresso 40ml, double espresso 80ml, gran lungo 150ml, large mug 230ml. Includes complimentary welcome set of 12 capsules
- ONE TOUCH BREWING- Fast heat up in 30 seconds, simple one-button operation with patented barcode technology that reads each capsule. Including automatic coffee pod ejection
- SMART CONNECTIVITY - Connect your coffee machine to your smartphone using WiFi and Bluetooth smart technology for real-time updates, and descaling alerts
- LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION - Made from 35% recycled plastic. A+ energy consumption with automatic switch off after 2 minutes to help save energy. Nespresso Vertuo pods are made with 80% recycled material and are fully recyclable
- BARISTA COFFEE MADE BY YOU - Use with Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother (sold separately) to create your favourite hot or cold frothy coffee shop drinks: Cappuccino, Latte, Flat White, Iced recipes
More details at Amazon
Edited by a community support team member, 5 days ago
You may also like
Reactions to this dealBeta
29 Commentssorted by
- Heat added for machine, but not for me due to extortionate price of pods
- Only 7 more years before the patent expires and third-party companies can make pods! Yes I am that guy counting down the years because pods are quite pricey!
- Good machine, my daughter has one but you can only get the pods from Nespresso which is why they push these machines. There license expired on their other pods so now the world and his wife make pods to fit them. On the plus side the Vertuo makes good coffee and do lots of different pods and seasonal specials at different times of year. Great price, heat added.
- Obviously it isn't caffinated enough, or they would have checked their spelling.
I've had every type of coffee maker you can imagine. Vertuo is the absolute worst coffee I've ever brewed, the "revolutionary technology" inside it was just a desperate attempt to make more money from a new patent after the patent on the original pods expired. Vertuo coffee is DISHWATER! Vertuo is for people who go to Starbucks and order filter coffee by choice.
In any case, even the regular sized pods are getting far too expensive. I've recently switched to a bean to cup machine which was on offer, with my calculated time to cover the cost of the machine, from brewing coffee at half the price of Nespresso pods, being around 6 months.
Nespresso is essentially a cheap up front, expensive in the long run scheme. (edited)
- Same price at nespresso but buying direct you get 50 free capsules aswell
- The pods are expensive which is why ive just bought 200 of the smaller pods for my Inissia. However this is cheap for the machine. 3 year warranty if I recall right.
.I am just finishing the last of my Vertuo subscription pods. This is the best way to go . They were offering a 12 month 50% discount subscription on pods. From around £12.50 pm plus free delivery and collection of used pods not bad. Coffee is ok and a great deal cheaper than your High St offerings.
- I bought one yesterday with the 50 free pods offer, but the follow-up Amazon email takes me to the old 'free gifts and a subsidised subscription' offer. Very confusing.
- If money is no object, Vertuo can be good. I had one. However for anyone looking for bargain running/ongoing costs, Lavazza machines have larger pods and therefore make larger coffees than the standard Nespresso pod size. They’re cheaper than Nespresso and premium Nespresso compatibles. Plus they’re recyclable in your council-supplied food waste bags. The coffee tastes better in my opinion and there’s organic options. I swapped over a year ago and wouldn’t go back now!
- These are like printers... Machine is cheap & the ink is expensive!!!
But here's a question NOT about capsules... Is the pop version the same as the next model up regarding psi & other spec other than the footprint being smaller?
- Returning ours as it’s not good enough , so basically the problem is we have gone from a vertuo plus to the pop . Definitely not as warm & the froth goes almost immediately as the plus stays the whole time . It is a good deal for the price & ideal for ones who have not had a Nespresso machine before also ideal for a flat / holiday home or student’s accommodation. It’s my fault we have been spoiled from the plus machine .