First of all, this TV isn't for everyone. I thought it was a gimmick the last few years, now I've refurbed my house we don't want a black rectangle on the wall of our white kitchen/diner, so it's perfect for us.
By far the cheapest way to get this TV. You'll need a Totum account for this to work.
1) Go to Totum, search Samsung, and click the link that says "15% off smartphones & tablets" (it is also working on TVs)
2) Find the 2021 Frame TVs on the website (search or nav from the top left). You will see details of the promotion for £300 cashback on this TV.
3) Add it to your basket
4) Go to Topcashback, search samsung, click the 3% cashback link and go to the samsung site via there (this is for the 3% cashback, not guaranteed of course)
5) TV will still be in your basket, go to checkout
6) You will need a Samsung phone for this bit (can use somebody else's temporarily). You will need to install or open Samsung pay on your Samsung phone, and click the banner at the top for Samsung pay+. You can then add a visa or mastercard to create your "curve" Samsung pay+ payment option. (Note, standard Samsung pay won't work, it has to be Samsung Pay+). This is for the 5% cashback. It will appear on your "curve" account which you will create when you set up Samsung pay+. Donwload the curve app to spend it. I found I also had an introductory £5 in there which I haven't included int he total net price here.
7) At checkout, select Samsung pay as the payment option. And complete your order. Free next day delivery (inc weekends) is available.
8 ) Claim your £300 Samsung cashback here within 60 days samsung.com/uk/…al/
To breakdown the cost:
Standard selling price: £1,999
Samsung offer price £1,799
Totum discount price: £1,529.15
Value of 5% Samsung pay+ cashback: £81.46
Value of 3% Topcashback (not guaranteed) £45.87
Net price £1,101.82
As I said I also had a £5 welcome Samsung Pay+ / curve bonus. And if you're cheeky like me you can live chat, explain how you wanted the 55 inc which isn't in stock and ask them to price match the 65 inch, and end up agreeing on a £20 voucher
End of essay, hope this helps somebody justify a ridiculous purchase