Posted 7th JunEdited by:"caverncity"
Or if you dont fancy Amazon, Rymans have them in store for £29.99. I've had one and sold it, personally I wouldnt get another as there are far better cameras out there for similar prices and this doesnt read number plates too well especially at night but some people prefer the "Nextbase" brand and warranty so will still post it on here anyway.
- HIGH QUALITY 720P RECORDINGS AT 30FPS: The 112 is light and compact, but has 720p HD recording capabilities at 30 frames per second through a 5-element glass lens. This provides high quality images for any insurance claim.
- 120-DEGREE WIDE ANGLE RECORDINGS: Record your journey on the road through the 120-degree angle lens to ensure that your journey is properly documented.
- EASY MAGNETIC CLICK&GO MOUNT: Simply mount the Click&Go mount to your window
- screen to begin setting up your 112 without the wires and mess.
- G-SENSOR AND LOOP RECORDING: The G-Sensor will protect and lock footage during an accident to ensure footage is not lost. Loop recording allows for continual recording even if the SD card reaches full capacity
- BACK-UP IN-BUILT LITHIUM-ION BATTERY: In case of an accident, the 112 dash cam will provide up to 30 minutes of back up power. Please note that the internal battery is not intended to be used as an alternative power source..