Quidco are doing a £5 cahback bonus on a £50 spend at Nike today only. This is in addition to the normal cashback rates.
Follow the link and it gives you option to opt in.
Also 25% off site wide for Nike+ members at moment.
Terms and conditions apply
- All information detailing how to receive this Boost Reward forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, however Quidco reserves the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
- The Boost Reward is available to all Quidco members who opt in and make one purchase over £50 from Nike between 00:00:00 09/11/2020 and 23:59:00 09/11/2020.
- The Boost Reward is £5 which is in addition to the retailer’s cashback rate and will be rewarded when the qualifying purchase is confirmed by the retailer.
- The Boost Reward will be visible under the qualifying purchases in your activity.
- If a valid purchase does not track, the user is required to submit a missing cashback claim.
- If a missing cashback claim is raised on a qualifying purchase the Boost Reward will not be given until the claim has been confirmed by the retailer.
- A qualifying purchase is classified as: Making the required number of purchases from the specified retailer, making a purchase that is eligible for cashback and not excluded from retailer T&C’s, the purchase amount meets the required amount for each individual purchase and the cashback isn’t declined by the retailer.
- This Boost Reward is limited to the first 10,000 opt-ins.
- The Boost Reward can only be redeemed once per account holder, and fraudulent or duplicate claims will not be paid.
- Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's GDPR compliant data protection policy as of 25th May 2018.
- Quidco reserves the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute. This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.