- 1460 Watt power output means you can get started straight away, and you won’t be waiting too long for your first bite
- It also has a 6 litre capacity, so there’s enough room to make dinner for the family, and meal prep for the week ahead
- Whatever you’re cooking, this model comes with 7 settings for different recipes
- The pot can be taken out too, making it really easy to clean and keep in good condition
- 1 year warranty means you’ll be covered if something goes wrong, for peace of mind
Ninja multi cookers may be slightly more expensive than other models, but they’re packed with tech to justify the price tag. So, if you love getting experimental in the kitchen with new recipes, or you’re just wanting to prepare a hearty stew to come home to, this model makes cooking a breeze.