Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available
Posted 26th Mar
Hi, this is a two fold deal and only available for students via studentbeans. Sorry if you cant get this. Lenovo are offering 20% (+10% with newsletter signup - total 30%) discount across various products on their site including graphics cards. The NVIDIA P4000 8GB caught my eye. Its not a gaming card. Its designed for creative professionals. They retail for over £800. I've paired this with the razer core x egpu. Also available through student beans for a 5% discount. (Circa £250). Its a lot of money but felt it was a good deal. If your using an egpu you'll need a thunderbolt 3 port on your laptop. The reason I bought the p4000 because it's the cheapest compatible quadro card that can be used with the razer egpu. Quadro is like the royal Royce of professional graphic cards. You could get cheaper with Radeon Pro Cards but my experience with them hasn't been so good.