Received this offer via my O2 Priority account. Maybe account specific but going to give it a go. Works with both iSO and Android devices.
- 6 months free for new Apple Music customers
- 3 months free for existing or returning Apple music customersOffer received via email and linked to O2 priority.
- Redeem directly with Apple via redemption code provided to you.
- All participants must redeem by 23rd June 2022.
- Redemption terms apply. O2 provides 3 month subscription (“Subscription Period”) added to any existing or new trial period of up to 3 months provided by Apple directly.
- You’ll be automatically enrolled on to a paid monthly subscription directly with Apple at the end of the Subscription Period.
- You cannot benefit from more than one subscription period with O2.
- Tariff eligibility criteria applies which includes being a UK resident and 18+.
- No cash or alternatives.
- Lost redemption codes will not be replaced.
- Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
- Internet access required.
For how to claim and full terms:
Not all content is available in Dolby Atmos. Accessing Dolby Atmos features requires Dolby Atmos–capable devices. Playback quality will depend on hardware, audio accessories, and internet connection. Works with AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, BeatsX, Beats Solo3 Wireless, Beats Studio3, Powerbeats3 Wireless, Beats Flex, Powerbeats Pro, and Beats Solo Pro.2 – 20 million songs in lossless audio are available at launch with the full 75 million songs available by the end of the year.
How do I know this is really from O2?
Real O2 emails always show the last four digits of your mobile number at the top. If an email doesn't, forward it to SPAM@o2.com and we'll investigate. There's more about phishing here.