About this deal
Decent phone for the price especially when you need plenty of storage
- Body: 165.2x74.4x8.8mm, 217g (Ceramic), 165.2x74.4x9.5mm, 200g (Vegan leather); IP68 rating.
- Screen: 6.7" AMOLED, 1440x3168px resolution, 19.8:9 (2.2:1) aspect ratio, 513ppi; 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling, HDR10+ support.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 865 (7nm+): Octa-core CPU (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585); Adreno 650 GPU.
- Memory: 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 512GB built-in UFS 3.0 storage, no microSD slot.
- OS/Software: Android 10, ColorOS 7.1.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 48MP, 1/1.43" sensor, 1.12µm pixel size, 25mm equiv. focal length, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, OIS. Telephoto: 13MP, 1/3.4", 0.8µm, 129mm periscope lens, f/3.0, PDAF, OIS. Ultra wide angle: 48MP, 1/2.0", 0.8µm, 17mm, f/2.2, PDAF. 1080p/30fps video support.
- Front camera: 32MP, f/2.4, 26mm (our estimate), 0.7µm, fixed focus. 1080p/30fps video support.
- Battery: 4,260mAh, 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging support.
- Misc: Optical under-display fingerprint reader; NFC; Stereo loudspeakers.
More details at CeX
Edited by Raja007, 2 minutes ago
You may also like
Reactions to this dealBeta
82 Commentssorted by
Oppo Find X2 Pro Camera | Photo & Video Tests - YouTube
Screen was perfect and the only signs of use are on the charging port and top right (hardly look there anyway). Included a charger but I'm sure it's not the original one.
Curved screen is taking a bit to get used to, but absolutely love the OLED display. It's a definite upgrade to the LCD of the Poco phone.
It also feels more responsive as well, really enjoying it.
I can definitely see that the camera is better quality than the Poco, but I have an odd issue where when I take a picture through Instagram or Snapchat, it over sharpens it to the point of looking bad (only when zoomed in). This issue only affects the back camera. The normal camera app is fine though.
I'd say it's great for the price, I was trying to find a mid range phone from this year, but none of them looked appealing to me.
It's probably worth a gamble on C or B. They tend to have factory applied screen protectors out of the box.
Had the oppo 5g which was great but battery killed usage for it