Pemco iDRIVE 338 5W-40
VOLKSWAGEN 502 00/505 00
Innovative universal ester-containing premium motor oil for modern gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbocharging, including “old” brands and high mileage. Designed based on the requirements of European producers.
- Ester technology and a synthetic base with an expanded range of viscous-temperature properties ensures efficient engine operation in all operating modes: during cold start, in urban mode, in highway mode, as well as under increased load (when driving on impassable roads, uphill, on the move with trailer, maximum load) and at high ambient temperatures:
- Great for active driving and does not lose its properties when using fuel of variable quality (with sulfur content up to 500 ppm) due to the large reserve of alkaline number (TBN);
Synthetic ester-containing base combined with a modern additive package preserves engine power parameters throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- The ester oil components provide excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in "start-stop" driving modes and during cold start;
- Due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal oxidative stability, it effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- It is applied in engines with the extended interval of replacement of oil (Long Life) and ordinary;
- Applicable to 4T wet clutch motorcycle engines.
MN Motor Flush 350ml
Motor Flush is a Special cleaner for removing sediments, dirt, sludge and wear products of engine parts, including the most inaccessible elements of the oil system.
- Cleans the oil system and filter nets of oil pumps. During the washing process, it provides reliable lubrication, preventing wear of engine parts. Due to the unique composition of detergent-dispersing additives, it guarantees highly effective and safe removal of carbon deposits, including from the bottom of the piston;
- Removes both oil-soluble and non-oil-soluble contaminants;
- Cleaning is gentle for all parts and components of the engine and does not harm them;
- Neutral to the seals used;
- It is miscible with all types of engine oils (mineral and synthetic, etc.) and can be used for flushing any gasoline and diesel engines with or without turbocharging, with or without exhaust gas cleaning systems;
- Completely removed from the system along with old oil.
Application: at the operating temperature of the engine, add the contents of the container to the used engine oil before replacing it. After 10 minutes of engine idling, drain the used oil, replace the filter and fill in the new oil (you CAN't DRIVE the CAR UNTIL THE new OIL is FILLED in!). The contents of the 0.35 l can are sufficient for flushing engines with an oil system volume of up to 6 l. Not suitable for motorcycles with wet clutches.