Posted 2 days ago
Penderyn Single Malt Welsh Whisky - Legend 70cl, 41% - £20 @ Amazon
Free · Amazon Deals
About this deal
- Legend is a Madeira-finished single malt whisky. 70cl Single Malt Whisky comes in a beautiful gift box.
- The Red Dragon is the national flag of Wales, and the Royal Welsh badge bears the motto, 'Y ddraig goch ddyry cychwyn,' which translates as 'The red dragon inspires action.' It features in ancient Welsh tales.
- TASTING NOTES, Nose - Aromas of fresh apples and citrus fruits intermingle with cream fudge and sultana raisins to create a complex yet fresh, clean, and well-balanced whisky.
- Palate - Incredibly smooth and both fresh and rich dried fruits abound. Delicate and sweet on the palate with just a hint of bitterness to remain refreshing. Finish - A long aftertaste of Madeira cake and sultanas.
- Award Winning: 2022 Spirits Business World Whisky Masters - GOLD. 2021 The Fifty Best World Whiskies - DOUBLE GOLD.
'The Red Dragon is the national flag of Wales.' Legend is a Madeira-finish single malt whisky, bottled at 41% abv.
The dragon is the fiery national symbol of Wales, and the Royal Welsh badge bears the motto, ‘Y ddraig goch ddyry cychwyn’, which translates as ‘The red dragon inspires action.’ It features in ancient Welsh tales and was the battle standard of legendary Welsh princes. Welshman Henry Tudor took the flag to Bosworth, where, in 1485, he became the last king of England to be crowned on the battlefield.
- Nose: Aromas of fresh apples and citrus fruits intermingle with cream fudge and sultana raisins to create a complex yet fresh, clean and well-balanced whisky.
- Palate: Incredibly smooth and both fresh and rich dried fruits abound. Delicate and sweet on the palate with just a hint of bitterness to remain refreshing.
- Finish: A long aftertaste of Madeira cake and sultanas.
Penderyn produce award-winning single malt whiskies and spirits at our distillery on the foothills of the magnificent Brecon Beacons in South Wales.
Penderyn Single Malt has a light fruitiness, generous flavor and a subtle complexity. Our unique stills produce a spirit of extraordinary strength and purity. This is married with water from the Brecon Beacons National Park and matured in the finest ex-bourbon barrels, and finished in hand selected ex-Madeira wine casks.
Penderyn was launched in 2000 as the Welsh Whisky Company. Whisky had been distilled in Wales for hundreds of years, but stopped in 1894. Penderyn became the first whisky to be manufactured in Wales for over a century when sales started in 2004
More details at Amazon
Edited by a community support team member, 2 days ago
You may also like
Reactions to this dealBeta
11 Commentssorted by