39°
EXPIRED
Peter's Chicken Pasty (155g) (15% Chicken) ONLY 50p @ Asda
Peter's Chicken Pasty (155g) (15% Chicken) ONLY 50p @ Asda

Peter's Chicken Pasty (155g) (15% Chicken) ONLY 50p @ Asda

Buy forBuy forBuy for£0.50
GETGet dealVisit site and get deal
Peter's Chicken Pasty (15% Chicken) (155g) ONLY 50p

Peter's Cornish Pasty (12% Beef) (195g) ONLY 50p

Peter's Cheese & Onion Pasty (150g) ONLY 50p

10 Comments

Wonder what percentage of cheese is in this pasty??!!??

15% chicken 85% crap

Too much chicken in there for my liking.

m5rcc

15% chicken 85% crap



To be certified as a Cornish pasty (PGI standard), apart from anything else, it needs to have 12.5% beef, so 15% chicken is probably quite good, especially when you consider that remaining 85% must be potato, swede, onion and pastry.

mike

Banned

It has to be made in Cornwall to be called a Cornish Pasty, I'm reporting them to Trading Standards. These are made in Wales.

Banned

theguardian.com/lif…tus

Only pasties prepared in Cornwall and following the traditional recipe can now be described as Cornish after the European commission awarded the dish "protected geographical indication" (PGI) status. Authentic pasties can still be finally baked elsewhere in Britain.

15% chicken 85% cardboard

Aren't these always at this price at asda?? Cold

Mostly vegetable oil

These are vile. Save your 50p !
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text