Found 23rd Oct 2017
If you are into tinkering with Raspberry Pi's, this seems like a good deal. Price includes VAT and free standard UK delivery (3-5 working days).
What am I?
I'm a breakout board for the Raspberry Pi. I make it easy to connect electronics.
- I'm compact. Really compact. I add less than 2mm to the height of your Raspberry Pi and 1mm to to width.
- I have well labelled pins, grouped together logically, including GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART and power.
- I have female headers - you can poke jumpers right in.
- I have lots of GND and 5V pins - you need those a lot.
- I'm easy to make. A good project to learn to solder with.
- I'm low cost.
- I'm fully open source hardware. Fork me, tweak me, share me.