Amazing deal. This is a great generic open mould carbon frame used in many more expensive gravel bikes. Use code Jubilee15 to get extra 15% off.
Change the wheelset, seat post and handlebars and it would be easy to get it under 9kg. Raid ali express for parts haha
sizing is weird. I personally would choose XL 58cm for anyone over 6 foot, rather than what the guide states
Info added by @Sashecuador
- Offering big tyre clearance and a low handlebar height for better aerodynamics, the Free Ranger is a gravel bike at heart with speed and efficiency in mind. Tied in with additional mounting points for bags, theres no reason why it wont be a good platform for some fast multi-day bikepacking expeditions too. If youre a road rider looking to get into gravel, or simply like going fast on your gravel rides, then the Free Ranger will fit the bill perfectly.
- Srams Force 1 groupset provides great value at a low weight utilising carbon crank arms and brake levers, while a wide range 11-42 cassette means you wont be missing that front derailleur when the gradients increase. The clutch rear mech and narrow wide chainrings keep your chain noise to a minimum, while powerful hydraulic disc brakes supply a controllable bite and stopping power in all conditions.
- Fulcrum Racing 900 wheels offer low weight with plenty of compliance when riding on rougher surfaces. Selcof finishing kit is used at the cockpit, with comfy soft touch bar tape and a gravel handlebar give a wider position in the drops providing more comfort and stability offroad.
- Selcof Alloy Drop Handlebar, 42cm
- SRAM Force 1 Groupset
- SRAM Force 1 GXP chainset - 42t chainring
- SRAM PG1130 11- 42T Cassette
- Fulcrum Racing 900 700c Centerlock Wheelset
- Selcof Zeta V2 6061 Alloy Stem - 100mm
- San Marco Monza Start Saddle
- Panaracer Comet Hardpack 38mm
- Approx Weight (Medium) - 9.25kg - Bike weight can vary slightly depending on the size of the frame and the components chosen at the time of checkout
- Pedal choice is a personal thing. Some people prefer to ride with clipless pedals matched to cleats on the underside of your cycling shoes, others may prefer a flat pedal paired with shoes with a tread designed to provide grip without the aid of cleats. At Planet X our bikes dont come with pedals included but we do sell a wide range of clipless and flat pedals for all types of cyclists, see the following link for our range -