Posted 12th Jan
To make portable SSD
- HIGH SPEED: Connect your NVMe SSD to a USB-C (Gen 2) or Thunderbolt 3 port at USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps speeds. Capable of performance over 800MB/s read/write when using high performance NVMe media. Includes both USB Type-C and USB 3.0 (Type-A) cables.
- TOOL-FREE DESIGN: The world's first tool-less NVMe enclosure allows quick and easy installation of your M.2 NMVe SSDs. Compact and portable with a sleek black anodized aluminum with extruded fins to aid heat dissipation.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with M.2 NVMe SSDs, NVMe SSD not included. Performance depends on host system, workload, and NVMe media used. USB-C Gen 2 or Thunderbolt 3 host recommended for fastest performance. USB-C Gen 1 and USB 3.0 systems supported at up to 5Gbps. Not compatible with M.2 SATA SSDs, M.2 PCIe AHCI SSDs, M.2 PCIe devices such as WiFi and capture cards, mSATA SSDs, and non-M.2 formfactor SSDs.
- OS SUPPORT: Plug-and-play compatibility with Windows, Mac, and Linux. SSD file system must be supported on host operating system to be accessible.
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support.