Potato mash marks and spencer ultimate instore £0.60 serves 4 -6
36°Expired

Potato mash marks and spencer ultimate instore £0.60 serves 4 -6

9
Found 4th Apr 2014
Ultimate marks and spencer potato mash instore only £0.60!serves 4-6!cooks in 7min! Microwave !81% potato!loads left!

9 Comments

looks hot to me, can't understand why this is cold

Original Poster

barry08

looks hot to me, can't understand why this is cold

me either!what could be cold about mashed potato!

Is this a store end of day reduction?

Original Poster

I bought it from holmbush shoreham store couple of hours ago there were shelves of them!

there were loads in my store at 9:30am in Bristol

81% potato what's the other 19% made up from?

skellysgirl

81% potato what's the other 19% made up from?



Cream / milk and seasoning.

Heat added!

Its the extra large packs left over from the Mothers Day Dine In promotion.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text