Poundland: Hellmans Incredible Tasting ketchup 800g £1.00
338°Expired

Poundland: Hellmans Incredible Tasting ketchup 800g £1.00

19
Found 12th Aug
This seems like a good deal as the Hellmans light mayonnaise 800g was £2. I saw this at the Wandsworrh branch.

19 Comments

Seems this is being sold off cheap elsewhere as well. I wonder why?

Worst ketchup I have ever tasted, very vinegary, even the kids wouldn't eat it.

Voted hot though as taste is subjective and if you like this its a good price.

It tastes like an ass. They replaced Colmans with that crap. Cold
Besides its a normal price for that stuff in many shops. They have to get rid of it somehow
Edited by: "lucyferror" 12th Aug

Got to agree this is horrible ketchup, have a look at the ingredients next time you see a bottle !

Totally disagree best ketchup on the market in my opinion

Noted in the news Heinz Tomato Ketchup sales have gone down 10% in the last year. They blame store own brands for the decrease.

PhilipGregson58 m ago

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387285/Red-faced-Heinz-ketchup-comes-BOTTOM-taste-tests.html

​6 year old article. Nodoubt most of the sauces have been reformulated since the.

I know the Aldi one has been and for the better.

same price in B&M and home bargains.

Oddly enough I had some of this tonight. To me it tastes less vinegary than Heinz and more tomato flavour.
Thumbs up from me.

mitchb5 h, 25 m ago

Worst ketchup I have ever tasted, very vinegary, even the kids wouldn't …Worst ketchup I have ever tasted, very vinegary, even the kids wouldn't eat it.Voted hot though as taste is subjective and if you like this its a good price.


This. Stuff coagulates after 5 minutes. Gross. It's like it turns into pure tomatoe purée Not expected from Hellmanns.
Edited by: "OP_" 13th Aug

mitchb13 h, 23 m ago

Worst ketchup I have ever tasted, very vinegary, even the kids wouldn't …Worst ketchup I have ever tasted, very vinegary, even the kids wouldn't eat it.Voted hot though as taste is subjective and if you like this its a good price.

Agreed, it is absolutely horrible. Mine went straight in the bin after trying it once.

ISed to always buy the standard hellmans ketchup until I was at a friends bbq and they had batts from lidl, 49p and the nicest sauce I've had in ages. Doesn't go runny/snotty if you know what I mean

rporteo10 m ago

ISed to always buy the standard hellmans ketchup until I was at a friends …ISed to always buy the standard hellmans ketchup until I was at a friends bbq and they had batts from lidl, 49p and the nicest sauce I've had in ages. Doesn't go runny/snotty if you know what I mean

Lidl and Aldi ketchup are both decent

I like your standard greasy spoon Cafe ketchup.
To make the same at home, get an empty heinz ketchup bottle (Squeeze one). Fill 80% with the cheapest priced ketchup, add extra vinegar in remaining 20% and leave in the sun for 2 days to mature.

Now that's good ketchup!
Edited by: "bass2655" 13th Aug

bass26558 m ago

I like your standard greasy spoon Cafe ketchup. To make the same at home, …I like your standard greasy spoon Cafe ketchup. To make the same at home, get an empty heinz ketchup bottle (Squeeze one). Fill 80% with the cheapest priced ketchup, add extra vinegar in remaining 20% and leave in the sun for 2 days to mature. Now that's good ketchup!

Are you sure?

Prefer cheaper lidi ketchup than this.

Also £1 in Iceland

Dyslexic_Dog13th Aug

Are you sure?

Okay, maybe just a day and a half in the sun.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text