Please don’t make a trip you wouldn’t have made otherwise just to arrange delivery for an item as a result of this or any other promotion. Please use a contactless delivery option, where the courier collects from your home. It’s important we all act responsibly, minimise our trips out and continue to help slow the spread of Covid-19. You can read more here
about the Coronavirus restrictions
£1 eBay max selling fees is back again for 4 days and valid up to 100 listings - handy for anyone who missed out last time. Activate via deal link.Start Date:
5th March 2021 00:00:00End Date:
8th March 2021 23:59:59Note:
If you see an 'expired' message now - wait until the day this promotion starts, as you may receive an e-mail from eBay with an invite to participate.
Specific information about this promotion:What's it all about?
Sounds good, where do I find the promotion and how do I sign up?
- Create up to 100 listings on eBay.co.uk (http://eBay.co.uk) in an eligible category
- Listings must start during the promotional period
- Listings can be auction-style or fixed price format
- Pay a maximum of £1 per listing in final value fees if the item sells.
- The promotion start and end dates are included in the email we send to invited sellers.
- Item must sell within the first listing period.
You can take part in the promotion on eBay.co.uk (http://eBay.co.uk)
. In the first instance, we'll send you an email with an RSVP link to the offer. You must opt in to the promotion by clicking on this link before any of your 100 listings start.Anything else I need to know?
You won't pay an insertion fee for each of the 100 listings. Listing upgrade fees will still apply and will be charged according to the eBay fees policy.
The number of listings eligible under this promotion may be less where seller restrictions apply. Click here (https://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/sellinglimits.html)
to learn more about selling allowances.