HSBC are now offering a £20 Uber Eats voucher plus £125 for switching your current account to a HSBC Advance Bank Account, payable within 20 days of the switch completion date. The same offer is also on the Premier bank account. This is open to new current account customers within HSBC. Please note if you have a first direct account since 1st Jan 2018 you are not eligible (part of HSBC group). You will need to pay in a minimum of £1750 per month and setup 2+ Direct Debits or Standing Orders within 30 days of using the Current Account Switch Service. Offer ends 9th May
Full offer terms - link
General eligibility criteria for HSBC Advance account
- You’re not an existing HSBC customer
- You’re aged 18 years or above
- You currently live in the UK/EU.
- You’ll pay at least £1,750 a month into the account each month, or a minimum of £10,500 every 6 months. This does not include money transferred from any other sole or joint personal accounts held with HSBC UK Bank
- Qualify for a minimum £1,000 arranged overdraft, once you qualify for an Advance Bank Account, you can set your arranged overdraft to any amount up to the maximum limit offered
Key conditions to qualify for the £125 switch offer + £20 Uber Eats voucher
- Apply for an eligible current account on or after 19 April 2021
- Are not an HSBC current account holder on the date of application and have not been on or after 1 January 2018.
- Have not opened a first direct current account on or after 1 January 2018
- Instruct HSBC to start a full switch of a current account, including at least two Direct Debits or Standing Orders within 30 days of using the Current Account Switch Service
If you meet all of the eligibility criteria, HSBC will make a payment of £125 plus £20 Uber Eats voucher
to you within 20 days
of the switch completion dateHSBC Advance Bank account benefits
- £125 when you switch plus £20 Uber Eats voucher - terms apply
- No monthly fee
- Earn 1% gross on your savings (£25-£250 each month) over 12 months. This fixed saving rate is available to HSBC Advance customers, who open a new Regular Saver account. Terms apply
- Arranged overdraft of at least £1,000 when you open your account. The first £25 is interest free.
- £500 a day cash withdrawal limit
- Emergency cash if you lose your card, up to £10,000 emergency cash sent to any HSBC branch in the UK or abroad
- Easy mobile banking via app