About this deal
- All information detailing how to receive this Bonus forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The information given in these terms and conditions are correct, however, Quidco reserves the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
- The Bonus is available to all Quidco members who opt in and make a purchase of £150 or more with Ninja Kitchen between 26/06/2023 00:00:00 and 26/06/2023 23:59:59.
- The Bonus is £50 which is in addition to the retailer’s cashback rate and will be rewarded when the qualifying cashback is confirmed.
- The Bonus will be visible above the qualifying purchase in your activity or when selecting Bonus cashback via the activity filter.
- If a valid purchase does not track, the member is required to submit a missing cashback claim.
- If a missing cashback claim is raised on a qualifying purchase the Bonus will not be given until the claim has been confirmed by the retailer.
- A qualifying purchase is classified as: 1) Opting in and making the required number of purchases from the specified retailer, 2) Making a purchase that is eligible for cashback and not excluded from retailer T&C’s, 3) The purchase amount meets any required spend for each individual bonus, 4) The cashback isn’t declined by the retailer.
- Cashback is not paid on VAT, delivery charges and any other additional fees, although occasionally some retailers may pay cashback on the full basket amount. When a minimum spend threshold is required to be eligible for cashback, retailers do not count VAT and fees in the total spend amount.
- This Bonus is limited to the first 650 opt ins.
- The Bonus can only be redeemed once per account holder, and fraudulent or duplicate claims will not be paid.
- Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's GDPR compliant data protection policy as of 25th May 2018.
- Quidco reserves the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute. This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.
More details at
Edited by a community support team member, 12 hours ago