Eneba has a reduction on PSN cards via the seller Zero Zero when using the code 21stNightOfSeptember
Various amounts have been reduced, with the £40 card having the most discount Activation process:Web Browser
1. Go to PlayStation Store and click on your Avatar at the top of the screen.
2. Select Redeem Codes from the drop-down menu.
3. Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
4. The credit or content is now applied to your account.PS5
1. Go to Settings > Users and Accounts.
2. Select Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Redeem Codes.
3. Enter the code and select Redeem.PS4
1. Go to PlayStation Store > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > Redeem Codes.
2. Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
3. The credit or content is now applied to your account.
- How does the PlayStation card help you save?
Since PSN codes don’t have a fixed price, it is very much possible to buy them cheaper than the monetary value they offer on the PlayStation Store, helping you to save in the process. On top of that, PSN vouchers don’t have an expiration date. You can keep the PSN card indefinitely until the right moment arrives. This way you won’t need to spend more later – it’s comfortable and cost-efficient at the same time!
There are no time limits as to when you’ll decide to use the funds in the PlayStation gift card. This means you can keep the purchased key code until a specific time of the year like Christmas or the arrival of various birthday occasions. Surprise the PlayStation owners you know.Eneba on Trustpilot