PureVPN are offering their 5 year plan for a one off fee of approx £39.97 (converted from $).
Feature-rich, the service includes access to all the usual streaming services (subscription required for each obviously), Port forwarding making it compatible with your gaming needs, no log certified, Trust Pilot Score 4.8/5
and has a 31-day money-back guarantee if you aren't happy.
If you aren't interested in the 5-year plan, you can always opt for the 1 year plan which is available for £22, working out at £1.83 per month. Features:
- PureVPN is No-Log certified by two leading auditing firms: Altius IT and KPMG, a Big Four auditing firm.
- PureVPN’s No-Log assurance is backed by the industry’s first-ever “always-on audit” policy, which allows auditors to conduct a non-scheduled audit at any time.
- You can use a single PureVPN subscription on up to 10 devices.
- PureVPN’s bank-grade256-bit encryption allows you to make online transactions and shopping safely from any network.
- PureVPN offers the industry’s best computability, supporting up to 20+ devices, including, but not limited to, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, set-top boxes, gaming consoles, smart TVs, and routers.
- It has a convenient browser extension for both Firefox and Chrome browsers, which can be used with the same subscription.
- You can live-stream your favourite sports or enjoy blockbuster flicks on ESPN+, HBO Now, AmazonPrime Video, Hulu US, Disney+, BBC iPlayer, IPTV, and 100+ other most demanded streaming channels.
- Add more flavour and fun to your binge-watching spree by unblocking and streaming Netflix US, UK,Canada, Germany, Australia, Japan, and France.
- PureVPN supports the industry’s standard protocols, such as OpenVPN, IKEv2, and more.
- It owns 6,500+ VPN servers, located across 140+ countries and 180+ locations.