Posted 23rd Nov 2019
- Award-winning design heritage to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room, Larger cabinet increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2P bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing, Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
- Enclosure Type: 2-way reflex, Bass Driver: 125 mm (5 in), Tweeter: 22 mm (0.9 in), Frequency Response: 64Hz – 30kHz, Impedance: 6Ohms, Minimum Impedance: 4Ohms, Sensitivity: (2.83 V@1 m) 88dB, Power Input: 50-125W, Cross-over Frequency: 2.4kHz, Dimensions (WxHxD): 170x278x282 mm, Weight: 5.5kg
- What’s in the box: 2 x 3020i bookshelf speakers, 2 x Speaker Grilles, 2 x Foam Bungs, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Handling Gloves.