Join everyone’s favourite Lombax and his robotic sidekick in a brand new game that retells the plucky pair’s adrenaline-charged origins story.
Starting March 1, 2021
- Whether you’re a long-time Ratchet fan or new to the series, get ready for an unforgettable trip across the universe as their thrilling original space quest is completely reimagined and rebuilt for PS4™.
- Classic gameplay enhanced for the current generation – follow a fresh, deeper storyline and enjoy more action, new boss battles, spectacular visuals and stellar voice acting from the 2016 Ratchet & Clank™ animated movie.
- Incredible graphics – thanks to the power of PS4™, the dynamic duo’s intergalactic capers look just as good in the game as in the big screen movie itself.
- PlayStation and Insomniac Games will make Ratchet & Clank PS4 available for free download for a limited time through PlayStation Store from March 1 at 8pm PST / March 2 4am GMT / 5am CET to March 31, 2021 at 8pm PDT* / April 1 4am BST / 5am CEST. Once you redeem the game, it will be yours to keep. This 2016 PS4 action-adventure hit from Insomniac Games revisits the origin stories of these beloved PlayStation heroes and features a great mix of outrageous combat and comedy.
Starting March 25, 2021
- Our friends at Funimation (a joint venture of Sony Pictures Entertainment and Aniplex of Japan) are kicking in a very special offer: extended access for new subscribers to Funimation or Wakanim in the countries they are available **. Funimation is an anime-focused subscription service and Wakanim is Funimation’s European division. While there will be additional details to follow, this offer is only available to our community who sign up for and download the Funimation (in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand) or Wakanim apps (in most of Western and Northern Europe) starting on March 25 for a limited time.