45°
EXPIRED
RATTAN AND WOOD WINE RACK £1 @ Halfcost
RATTAN AND WOOD WINE RACK £1 @ Halfcost

RATTAN AND WOOD WINE RACK £1 @ Halfcost

Buy forBuy forBuy for£1
GETGet dealVisit site and get deal
Plenty of items at £1

FREE delivery extended until 22.01.2011 on orders over £10

2 Comments

I bought some of these wine racks before christmas as gifts and they are awful, badly made with rough edges wouldn't recommend them at all. Only bad experience with halfcost though to be fair.

If you add to the promotion code part and add ff15 you will recieve an extra 5% of your total, i dont know how to put on the adds so i have now put it on here, it says the code has exspired but i have used it 3 times since last year and it says on here it is for 10% and 15% but now it is friends and family discount at 5%.
Hope others can use it too.I have used it again today and worked for me.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text