Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: Guerrilla still defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, and true physics-based destruction.Game Features
- Open World Guerrilla Warfare - You decide who, when, where and how to battle. Utilize guerrilla tactics, improvised weaponry, and modified vehicles to lead insurgent attacks on EDF targets. Launch attacks based on your own gameplay style, take on missions in any order you choose, or engage in destructive activities to weaken the EDF's grip on Mars.
- Strategic Destruction - Use destruction to your tactical advantage, setting ambushes or chain reaction explosions to attack enemy strongholds and permanently modify the game environment. Leverage fully-dynamic physics-based destruction to improvise on the fly: blow holes in a wall or floor to set an ambush or escape, take out a staircase to stop your pursuers, or drive vehicles through blown out walls.
- Evolving & Emergent Gameplay - Carve your path through an ever-changing landscape as you improvise your combat tactics - mixing gameplay styles, vehicles, weapons and explosives to defeat the EDF.
- Epic Sci-Fi Setting - Explore the huge, unforgiving Martian landscape, from the desolate mining outpost of Parker to the gleaming EDF capital city of Eos; then tear through the fully destructible open-world environments swarming with EDF forces, Red Faction resistance fighters, and the downtrodden settlers caught in the cross-fire.
- Multiplayer Combat - There is no place to hide when you put your guerrilla warfare skills to the test in a variety of highly destructive multiplayer combat modes.
Titanfall 2 (Xbox One)
- Fully reworked graphics – Heavily reworked textures and graphic features adding for example specular maps.
- Improved shadow rendering
- Shader & Postprocessing rework
- Native 4k support for the finest up to date mars destruction experience ever (Currently PC only)
Whether fighting for the IMC, or fighting back for the Militia, Pilots are the apex predator of the Frontier. They are what all riflemen aspire to be - highly skilled, incredibly mobile, and deadly at any range. But Pilots aren't alone, by their side is a Titan. Towering over anything that stands in their path, Titans are lethal weapons wrapped in armor and designed to take a punch...or a sword...or a rocket. Individually, Pilots and Titans are a serious threat. Together they are unstoppable.
Titanfall 2 delivers a single player campaign packed with action and inventive twists.
In single player, step on to The Frontier as a Militia rifleman with aspirations of becoming a Pilot. Stranded behind IMC enemy lines, you must team up with a veteran Vanguard-class Titan, working together against overwhelming odds to uphold a mission you were never meant to carry out.
In multiplayer, Titanfall 2 gives fans more of what they want including six all-new Titans, a host of deadly new Pilot abilities, an expanded customization system, new maps and much more, Titanfall 2 gives fans the deeper multiplayer experience they've been asking for.
- CAPTIVATING SINGLE PLAYER - Explore the unique, dynamic relationship between Pilot and Titan.
- DEEP MULTIPLAYER ACTION - Deep, fast-paced multiplayer that delivers an experience second to none.
- TEAM UP IN NETWORKS - Titanfall 2 makes it fast and easy to play with friends old and new. More details coming soon.