If you need some sturdy and waterproof walking shoes, then this could be a good one for you. Only £37.04 using the code PICKSAVINGS with free delivery.
Good for both ambling in the countryside or scrambling up craggy mountainous peaks, whichever suits.
Exploring the coastline or an evening stroll with the dog, the Holcombe IEP Low Walking Shoe provides out-of-the-box comfort and protection with an Isotex membrane and an IEP (Internal EVA Pocket) sole.
Split mesh uppers with water-shedding Hydropel technology and a waterproof/breathable Isotex membrane keep feet dry inside and out. Rubberised toe and heel bumpers protect against knocks and bumps. The EVA footbed cushions from impact and feels soft underfoot. The sturdy rubber outsole provides reliable grip on loose paths and muddy banks. Vegan-friendly. Weighs 504 grams.Features
- Isotex waterproof footwear - seam sealed with internal membrane bootee liner
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Deep padded neoprene collar and mesh tongue
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel bumpers
- New and improved fit with precise heel hold and generous toe room
- Double eyelet for secure heel hold
- EVA comfort footbed
- Stabilising shank technology
- Internal EVA Pocket for underfoot comfort and reduced weight
- New rubber outsole with self cleaning and angled lugs for propulsion, breaking and self cleaning pro
- 90% Polyurethane, 10% Polyester