About this deal
PS5 Version has dropped from £29.99 to £24.99
Experience survival horror like never before in Resident Evil Village, the eighth major installment in the genre-defining Resident Evil franchise. Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the all-new storyline brings Ethan Winters to a remote snow-capped village filled with a diverse cast of terrifying enemies. After a devastating encounter with Resident Evil series hero Chris Redfield, Ethan pursues him in search of answers but finds himself in an entirely new nightmare.
Resident Evil Village Gold Edition is a bundle of the original game and the highly anticipated Winters’ Expansion DLC, both of which launch on Oct. 28, 2022. The Winters’ Expansion includes a new way to enjoy the full campaign in “Third Person Mode,” plus “The Mercenaries Additional Orders,” a major update for the action-packed “The Mercenaries” mode that introduces new playable characters, and finally a continuation of the story arrives in “Shadows of Rose,” which picks up the plot 16 years after the conclusion of the main game.
- A New Perspective – See the eighth core entry in the Resident Evil series from a new vantage point in “Third Person Mode.” In addition to the intense first-person view players enjoyed in the initial release of Resident Evil Village, they can now watch Ethan in action and experience his journey from a new angle in Resident Evil Village Gold Edition and the Winters’ Expansion.
- Bonus Game – Resident Evil Village will provide access to a free multiplayer experience titled Resident Evil Re:Verse, which releases on Oct. 28, 2022 alongside the launch of Resident Evil Village Gold Edition and the Winters’ Expansion. An all-star cast of iconic characters face off in four to six-player deathmatch battles in classic locations.
- Evolution of Combat – In addition to engaging enemies, in Resident Evil Village Ethan can guard against incoming assaults, or kick foes away to buy time, allowing players to strategize the best approach for surviving the challenges ahead.
- Popular Features Return – Recognizable features return Resident Evil Village that nod to previous Resident Evil titles, such as “The Duke,” a merchant who allows players to buy and sell items, purchase recipes for crafting, and customize weapons.
- The Story Continues – “Shadows of Rose” resumes the Winters family saga 16 years after the events of Resident Evil Village. The expansion’s new tale follows Rose Winters, the daughter of main protagonist Ethan, as she struggles with her terrifying powers. Explore the warped and twisted world inside the consciousness of the Megamycete in search of a cure.
More details at Monster-Shop
Edited by mixmixi, 25 November 2022