Brand - Reyka
Flavour - Grape
Alcohol Content - 40 Percent by Volume
Alcohol type - Vodka
Liquid volume - 700 Millilitres
- Looking for something genuinely different? Reyka is handcrafted in Iceland and filtered through lava rock so indulge yourself or treat someone's inventive spirit.
- With bountiful, crisp arctic waters and abundant lava rocks at our disposal, we can't help but want to give the world a little taste of what we experience every day in Iceland. That's why we created Reyka Vodka.
- Traditionally distilled in a copper still (unusual for a Vodka) using the purest of artic spring water and filtered through lava rock, this vodka is made from what Iceland has to offer, making it pure, clean and delicious.
- Try something as refreshing as standing on an Icelandic Glacier - try a Reyka and Tonic in a glassed filled with ice and a large wedge of grapefruit. Or embrace your inventive spirit and try with any fresh (or foraged) ingredient such a mint or coriander.
- Distilled by an International Wines and Spirits Challenge Gold medal winning distillery, and Reyka Vodka itself winner of the 2011 IWSC Vodka Trophy.