Just been on the phone to Ring customer support because the button on my Ring Pro had a small crack on it.
They are sending me a replacement.
Good customer service bearing in mind the bell is short a few days of 2 years old.
I asked to get an upgrade to Ring Pro2 if I paid the difference but they didn't oblige.
This is the best price I can find for the Pro 2.
The original chime can be used and I have 2 echos so don't need another chime.
I think I'll sell the replacement without installing.
What you guys/girls think?
- Smart doorbell - see who's at the door from your phone
- Compatible with iOS and Android operating systems
- Captures great HD+ 1536p quality video
- Watch live anywhere and anytime with night vision
- Two-way audio lets you talk & listen to people remotely