A really nice price for the Volcan 100, seemingly a £20 saving compared to elsewhere.
ROCCAT is using their own Titan switches, which best resemble Cherry Browns for their tactile feel and response. Low profile aluminium top plate, with the switches mounted quite prominently, which should help with showing off that RGB
AIMO powered lighting, so will work in tandem with any other AIMO supported lighting.
- Roccat Titan switches – tactile and crisp Brown mechanical switches
- Aimo illumination – RGB backlighting and LED lighting effects
- Durable design – robust materials and switches that resist dust build-up
- Advanced anti-ghosting – NKRO – Full n-key rollover means every key stroke registers
- 1.8mm actuation point (tactile, silent)
- 3.6mm switch travel distance
- Per-key illumination in ROCCAT blue
- 512kb integrated macro & settings memory
- All keys remappable
- ROCCAT Easy-Shift[+] technology
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 based processor
- 1,000Hz polling rate
The ROCCAT Vulcan mechanical gaming keyboard features a refined trio of speed, durability and illumination. Custom keys developed in their entirety from the ground up feature crisp and tactile ROCCAT Titan Switches, providing swift and responsive key strokes. An anodized aluminium top plate reinforces the keyboard and provides rigidity while switches resist dust. Powered by the AIMO lighting engine, long-life LEDs coupled with transparent switch housing display bright, living per-key illumination in 16.8M colors. A precision gaming tool, the Vulcan is confidently built using the detail-oriented principles of German design and engineering.