Posted 15th Nov 2019
- Comes with - 2x 2.0 Ah batteries, 1x charger, 1x impact bit, 1x double ended bit & 1x soft bag
- No load speed: 500/1800 rpm
- Torque settings: 24
- 3 drill functions; Drill, hammer drill & screwdriver
- Variable speed gearbox
- The Ryobi R18PDIDCSP-220S triple pack features the Ryobi R18PD3-0 Combi Drill, R18IDP-0 Impact Driver, and the R18CSP-0 Circular Saw.
- The Ryobi R18PD3-0 cordless Combi Drill is ideal for drilling wood, metal, masonry, plastic, plasterboard, ceramic and tiles. The 2-speed gearbox delivers 500/1800rpm and up to 50Nm of torque providing versatility between different materials and application.
- The Ryobi R18IDP-0 is a high-powered Impact Driver designed to fasten and loosen long screws or large bolts quickly. Unlike a combi drill, an impact driver is capable of delivering very high amounts of torque whilst causing very little twist or reactionary.
- The Ryobi R18CSP-0 cordless circular saw is ideal for making long straight cuts in timber and plastic. Its impressive cut capacities of 45 mm at 90 degrees and 32 mm at 45 degrees allow you to easily complete applications usually reserved for corded tools.
- This starter kit also includes two 2.0 Ah ONE+ batteries and a charger.