One+ 18V deep cut circular saw (zero tool - no batteries or charger)FEATURES
This Ryobi circular saw has a huge 52 mm cutting depth at 90°. Ideal for laminate worktops, boards and sheet material.
- Premium 165mm blade with 24 carbide tipped teeth provides superb performance and cut quality
- Powerful 18V motor delivers 4,700rpm to easily cut most timber and sheet materials.
- Impressive cut capacities 52mm at 90°, 36mm at 45° allows you to complete applications usually reserved for corded tools.
- Rotatable dust port helps keep the cut line clear and allows you to work in a dust free environment by connecting to a vacuum.
- Tool less depth and bevel adjustments make it quick at easy to set up the saw.
- Cut up to 80 Meters of 13mm plywood per charge when combined with our high capacity Lithium+ 4.0Ah battery RB18L40.
- Make up to 210 cross cuts in 2x6 (52x150mm) timber per charge when combined with our high capacity Lithium+ 4.0Ah battery RB18L40.
Bevel capacity (°): 0°-56°Blade diameter (mm): 165Blade width (mm): 1.6Bore size (mm): 16Max. cutting depth 45° (mm): 36Max. cutting depth 56 degrees [mm]: 28Max. cutting depth 90° (mm): 52No load speed (rpm): 4,700Weight with battery pack (kg): 2.8SUPPLIED WITH
24 Tooth blade
Side fenceADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Compatible with the full range of Ryobi ONE+ 18 volt batteries and chargers