Posted 7th FebEdited by:"nhskbhatia003"
So the S10+ has dropped significantly. The same phone is still £800 on UK websites and even used ones were selling for £450-500. So this price for a brand new phone is a pretty good saving compared to UK websites. I gather you will need the UK plug.
- Three rear s cameras with dual aperture 12 mp main, f1.5 / f2.4 dp af + and two front main, f1.9 dp af + 8 mp ultra-wide
- Take stunning cinematic photos with the 123 degrees of ultra-wide-angle camera viewing
- Take photos both day and night with the dual aperture, which controls, adjusts and optimizes the light before you touch the shutter
- 128 GB internal storage capacity + microSD slot (up to 512 GB) and 8 GB of RAM
- The processor has an NPU for the smart camera
- Design with Infinity-O 6.4 "Quad HD + screen (3040 x 1440) Curved Dynamic Amoled
- We have managed to discreetly hide the camera on the screen without losing quality in the photographs
- 24-hour smart battery with autonomy, 4,100 mAh with fast charging and possibility to share battery wirelessly
- The ultrasonic fingerprint sensor gives you maximum security in an invisible way