Unfortunately, this deal is no longer valid
Sabatier  X45 Cr Mo V15 £38 instore @ Asda
268° Expired

Sabatier X45 Cr Mo V15 £38 instore @ Asda

13
Posted 8th JulAvailable: National

This deal is expired. Here are some options that might interest you:

Not really a deal per say and they have been on offer cheaper at ASDA before, but picked up these knives today as we were in dire need of a new set. Absolutely delighted with them and certainly worth the price. On Amazon for about £65 at the moment. Worth while keeping an eye out if they do go cheaper again but certainly worth picking these up at £38 if you need a new set now!
Community Updates

Groups

13 Comments
Sharp deal
Cutting edge deal
The price has been slashed
Have a few of these and they are a decent knife for the money
Get yourself a magnet for the wall and get your knives on that and they look well
Or spend it on a much better quality Wusthof Classic Chef's Knife for 80% of your cooking prep, and get the matching paring knife for the other 20% when you can. No need for large poor quality sets like this wasting worktop space
Edited by: "stringsonfire" 8th Jul
crazylegs08/07/2019 22:21

Have a few of these and they are a decent knife for the money Get yourself …Have a few of these and they are a decent knife for the money Get yourself a magnet for the wall and get your knives on that and they look well


Ah. Nothing like the good old council house look. I’d suggest adding a chrome kettle, toaster, and utensil rack to help complete it.
Edited by: "MrWang" 9th Jul
Not bad for a cheap starter set although they should never be put in a wooden block if you want to extend the life of them.
Bought Sabatier knife set from Tesco’s a few years ago great to start with but won’t be buying another perhaps it’s the wooden block :/
MrWang09/07/2019 06:04

Ah. Nothing like the good old council house look. I’d suggest adding a c …Ah. Nothing like the good old council house look. I’d suggest adding a chrome kettle, toaster, and utensil rack to help complete it.


Council flat actually!
Bought these a bit cheaper last time. Cracking knives, great build and were very sharp. You won't be disappointed
A right steel of a deal
square7209/07/2019 06:57

Not bad for a cheap starter set although they should never be put in a …Not bad for a cheap starter set although they should never be put in a wooden block if you want to extend the life of them.


Why should they never be put in a wooden block?
zander7109/07/2019 11:08

Why should they never be put in a wooden block?


It blunts the knives, should never be kept in a wooden block.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text