Unfortunately, this deal has expired 26 December 2022.
167° Expired
14
Posted 3 November 2022

Samsung Galaxy S22, 128GB, Vodafone 100GB data, Unltd min / text - £35 upfront with code - £26pm /24m = £659 (+ £35 TCB) @ Mobiles.co.uk

£659
Avatar
Shared by sajidtg
Joined in 2010
4,598
2,611

About this deal

This deal is expired. Here are some options that might interest you:

Community Updates
Black Friday 2023 Deals
New Comment

You may also like

14 Comments

sorted by
Avatar
  1. Avatar
    Don't forget price will rise by 4% next year + the current rate of inflation which was 11% total for me this year and will be 15% next year so contract deals may not be as good as they seem.
    Avatar
    This. Once my contract is over in April I'm definately moving to a 12 month sim only contract. My contract increased by £5 a month this year, which is a lot when you add it all up!
  2. Avatar
    Any trade-in to get the price down further? (edited)
  3. Avatar
    If you can trade in for £150 and get buds on top, this is a cracking deal
    Avatar
    Buds offer expired 31/10/22
  4. Avatar
    Imagine you can't do a trade in as this is through Mobiles.co.uk, unless they are indeed one of the supported sellers.

    Personally would avoid Vodafone though. Naff signal, and poor 5G coverage.
    Avatar
    Vodafone are currently in talks with Three for a merger this will give Vodafone customers access to Three coverage and Three users access to Vodafone coverage and speed up the roll out of 5G coverage for both
  5. Avatar
    Expired
Avatar