Nice looking Samsung 4K monitor.
Use voucher code H5DNKK7ZT0
at checkout which should reduce the price from £199 to £169.15. Free delivery.
The warranty period for Samsung PC monitors is 24 months for consumers and 36 months for businesses.
The Samsung UE590 UHD monitor offers PC viewing, gaming and more, all in stunning Ultra HD picture quality. Superb images that boast a staggering 8 million pixels are delivered at a resolution 4x greater than Full HD. See your 4K content the way it was meant to be seen, with realistic detail that makes you feel like you’re really there. Experience a new level of clarity in Ultra High Definition.
Take your entertainment to new heights of immersion and comfort
• AMD FreeSync: Dynamically syncs the screen refresh rate with the frame rate of your content to minimise input latency and dramatically reduce image tearing and stutter during gaming.
• Upgraded HDMI Support: With an upgraded HDMI that supports UHD resolutions at a 60 Hz refresh rate, 4K content plays smoothly without delay, even when connected to AV devices.
• Game Mode: Instantly adjust your monitor settings for an optimised gaming experience through the on-screen display. Game Mode improves the darkness of the picture so that you can see all the action vividly.
• Fast 1ms Response Time: See even the fastest on-screen motion clearly without any motion blur, judder or ghosting.Experience unbeatable picture quality with razor sharp resolution and billions of colours
• 1 Billion colours: With 64 times more colours than conventional monitors, images are so detailed, accurate and natural that they will take your breath away.
• Highest Brightness Level: With the highest brightness level of 370 cd/m², the picture quality is more vivid and brilliantly clear.Powerful multitasking features for maximum productivity
• PBP: Picture-by-Picture lets you view 2 different input sources on one screen while maintaining the picture quality of the original source.
• PIP 2.0: Multitask while you watch a variety of content, thanks to support for even more inputs with Picture-in-Picture 2.0. Resize the second picture to cover up to 25% of the screen and position it anywhere you please, and even control the sound settings with ease.