Seems a reasonable price, as with most Aldi/Lidl middle aisle deals I’m sure similar better products are available at a slight premium.
However, I’ve not posted it because I think it’s the deal of the century, although it could be, I’m after advice and recommendations. I suffer with bad circulation, to the point my feet look blue! Will this help? Is there a better alternative on the market for sub £100.
Anyone own this or similar? Does it work? Here’s the blurb....
- Helps reduce the feeling of heavy legs whilst preventing varicose and spider veins
- Compression massage with inflating and deflating air cushions
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Also suitable for the treatment of sports injuries, such as bruises and sprains
- Helps relieve muscle tensions in the calf and foot area
- Variable massage intensity
- Alternate inflation of the leg cuffs
- With deflation function
- Simple operation with hand switch
- Individual adjustment of the leg cuff with the help of hook & loop fasteners
- Medical device
- Includes storage bag
- 3-year warranty