It’s easy. For a limited time, when you set your Mastercard® as the default 1-Click payment method at Amazon.co.uk
, you will receive a £10 credit on your next eligible Amazon.co.uk
purchase made on or before 30th April 2021. Restrictions apply, see below for details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotional voucher of £10.00 will only be deposited in the Amazon customer account if the customer has carried out the actions for participation in the offer within the promotion period from 1st October to 8th November 2020.
- The promotional voucher will be deducted automatically from the next purchase on amazon.co.uk at the cashier until 30th April 2021.
- The promotional voucher may only be used for products sold and fulfilled by Amazon and not for Baby and Infant Formula, Kindle eBooks, Magazines, Digital Products, Gift Vouchers, or Third Party Offers, and may only be redeemed by adults. On gift wrappings, shipping costs or other costs, the promotional voucher will not be counted. Only one promotional voucher can be redeemed per person.
- Each customer can only participate in this promotion once. Only one promotional coupon can be redeemed per order. The offer is not transferable and can not be combined with other promotions. The promotional coupon can only be redeemed by users who have not participated in a Mastercard promotion on amazon.co.uk in the last three months. In addition, the promotional voucher will only be activated if a valid Mastercard card is deposited as the primary means of payment via the Mastercard 1-click landing page (via the 1-Click settings) and the purchase is made using a Mastercard payment method.
- The offer is only valid for customers who have been shown a banner ad to promote the offer. In order to use the offer, the customer must first click on the banner advertisement or a link in an e-mail and then carry out additional actions.
- An amazon.co.uk account and a valid Mastercard card deposited in the account is obligatory in order to receive and redeem the promotional voucher. If, for any reason, the Mastercard credit card expires, is rejected or invalid, the eligibility to receive or redeem the promotional voucher expires.
- Amazon reserves the right to change or cancel the offer at any time. In case of disregard or a breach of these conditions, the offer is invalid and the promotional voucher will not be deposited in the amazon.co.uk customer account. This offer may not be resold and it can not be paid in cash. In the case of misuse, the offer will lose its validity.