Good price with code.
See More. Store More.
Optimised for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk™ surveillance drives are tuned for 24x7 workloads in capacities up to 10 TB. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect™ firmware, SkyHawk helps to minimise dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating 3× that of desktop drives while supporting up to 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk Is Smart
The innovative ImagePerfect firmware enables smooth, clear video streaming for always-on, 24/7 surveillance environments - helping to ensure your business can always have a formidable layer of protection.
And SkyHawk Is Vigilant
Built to record 90% of the time - supports up to 64 cameras. Up to 10 TB or 10,000 hours of HD video. 180 TB/year workload rating, 3× the workload of a desktop. drive and backed by a 3-year limited warranty. Protect your data against the unexpected with an optional +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan.
Give yourself the ultimate peace of mind with SkyHawk surveillance drives and never miss a frame, even in harsh environments. SkyHawk's extreme workload rating, low power consumption and RV sensors can improve long-term drive reliability. SkyHawk can also reliably perform in operating temperatures - from 0°C to 70°C - while tarnish-resistant components offer further protection out in the field.
Soar Higher and Longer
SkyHawk is built to scale with your needs and reliably performs in multi-drive systems. Multi-drive surveillance systems can rely on the SkyHawk's RAID-optimised hardware, keeping drives and systems in the field longer. RV sensors (standard on 4 TB to 10 TB SkyHawk drives) help to enable reliable performance in DVR and NVR systems with 8+ drives. RV sensors in a RAID environment maintain drive performance by improving vibration tolerance.
Stay Secure and Be Prepared
Be prepared for the unthinkable with a 3-year Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan. Under the protective wing of SkyHawk, vandalism, viruses and accidents are no longer the end of the world.Fast and easy recovery process - data can often be restored in 15 days or less. Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate.
- ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Available in capacities up to 10 TB, providing over 2,000 hours of HD video storage support for an increased number of HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.