Posted 15th Aug
The Shell Helix Professional portfolio is a range of lubricants designed specifically to meet individual vehicle manufacturers? specifications to give you reassurance you are using the right product for your vehicle. Shell Helix Ultra Professional AG 5W-30 is specifically designed and fully approved against the technically challenging General Motors oil specification+E2 dexos2TM applicable to the majority of Vauxhall vehicles. It has passed rigorous testing to gain this approval from GM (Vauxhall). Shell Helix Professional AG 5W-30 is the result of years of technology collaboration and lubricant research between Shell and General Motors. Shell Helix Ultra Professional AG passenger car motor oils are formulated using unique Shell PurePlus Technology, which, compared to traditional group II and group III base oils, provides enhanced viscosity, friction and volatility performance. Shell PurePlus Technology offers the opportunity to develop superior lubricants for the most advanced engines, achieving engine cleanliness not possible with lesser base oils. This breakthrough process converts natural gas into a crystal-clear base oil with virtually none of the impurities found in crude oil. From that pure, clear base Shell add their proprietary Active Cleansing Technology to create a motor oil that helps provide superior cleansing and protection for today?s engines ? protection that exceeds industry standards, keeping critical engine components cleaner.
- ACEA C3; API SN
- Approvals : GM (Vauxhall) specification GMW16177 (dexos2?) license GB2B0611014
- Fully synthetic motor oil
- UNSURPASSED SLUDGE PROTECTION Helps to protect engines from harmful deposits that hinder power and performance.
- Shell?s ultimate active cleansing technology helps to protect high-performance engines from power- and performance-robbing deposits
- EXCEPTIONAL TEMPERATURE PERFORMANCE Enhanced viscosity features mean faster oil flow in cold weather for quicker engine warm up.