Posted 7th Sep
2 year personal lease deal on 8,000 miles per year for a reasonably well equipped family SUV. There is an initial payment of £1,965.92 followed by 23 monthly payments of £218.44. All cars are brand new.
Besides the very large boot and third row of foldaway seats standard specification includes;-
- 4 wheel drive
- 7 speed DSG twin clutch automatic gearbox
- Choice of 2 different 19 inch alloy wheel designs (Sirius design pictured)
- Rear LED lights
- Electrically adjustable, heated and foldable door mirrors with boarding spots
- Full LED headlights with adaptive front light system and LED daytime running lights
- Keyless entry and start with motion sensing keys
- Rear parking sensor
- 3 spoke leather wrapped multi-function steering wheel
- Microsuede / leather upholstery with heated front seats
- Cruise control
- Columbus 9.2 inch colour touchscreen infotainment system with integrated Wi-Fi, WLAN and DAB
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- DVD drive
- Dual-zone climate control
- Automatic lights and windscreen wipers
- Privacy glass
- Umbrella in drivers and front passengers doors
- Ice scraper behind fuel filler door
Other leasing benefits include:-
- Manufacturers warranty included for full term of lease
- Vehicle tax included for full term of lease
- Breakdown cover included for full term of lease
This is Skoda's largest SUV offering (not to be confused with the smaller Karoq) and has a list price of £34,855. So for those of you that judge value this way, the cost of lease is a fairly attractive 20% of list price.
In comparison to outright purchase, Drive The Deal are currently offering these for £28,445 and an estimate of its value at 2 years old is somewhere around the £19k to £20k range, so a useful saving by leasing, especially when interest/finance costs are taken into account. Energy Blue (pictured) is the 'free' colour, other paint colours cost extra.
Obviously as has been said many times, leasing doesn't suit everyone*, and i'm sure there will be others that will find something to not like, but nevertheless, lots of space and equipment for the money.
* insurance is not included and you do not get to keep the car after you've made all the monthly payments.