Found 8th Jan
- Small and light. Nice and cute. Convenient to carry. Not easy to break. Especially suits children.
- Enya Strings. Strong tension with clear and fresh sound.17'' Ukulele.
- Spruce top, Rosewood fingerboard, Cattle bone made head&bridge nuts. Exquisite workmanship, the laser-etched coffee partten on the body.
- Cheap but a real instrument. Not a toy. For an amateur who likes a portable Ukulele, that's a good choice.
- Back, neck and bridge are made in ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and Carbon Fiber. Has better structural quality.