Real South East Asian
Get your copy of the best and most unique Asian recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on Asian cooking. South East Asia is a complete set of simple but very unique Asian recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the Asian
Recipes You Will Learn:
- Picadillo Filipino (Hamburger Abalos Soup)
- Fish Sinigang (Tilapia)
- Sinigang Na Baka (Beef Based Veggie Soup)
- Melon Chiller
- Filipino Chicken Stew
- Maja Blanca Maiz (Corn Pudding)
- Cassava Cake
- Butter Cookies in the Philippines
- Chicken Curry II
- A Thai Soup of Veggies
- Chicken Burgers Re-Imagined From Thailand
- Classical Shrimp In Thailand
- Delightfully Thai Basil Chicken
- A Pizza From Thailand
- Spicy Thai Pasta
- Fried Chicken from Thailand
- Spicy Lime Shrimp
- Honey Chili and Peanut Noodles
- Maggie’s Easy Coconut Soup
- Peanut, Jalapeno, and Cucumber Salad
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!
- Publisher:BookSumo Press; 2nd edition (9 Nov. 2019)
- File size:4871 KB
- Text-to-Speech:Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting:Not Enabled
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Word Wise:Not Enabled
- Print length:82 pages